HOW CAN YOU HELP?
Bring Our Fight To Congress
Due to the nature of this case we will need a panel willing to take our fight to Congress. In order to change the current bills as they are written, we must push a new initiative. One that promotes the following additions:
1) Allow Veterans experiencing Signs & Symptoms of Gulf War Medically Unexplained Illnesses to be service connected as a result of an Anthrax Vaccine injury from lot numbers with the squalene adjuvant or otherwise.( https://www.publichealth.va.gov/exposures/gulfwar/medically-unexplained-illness.asp)
2) Allow Anthrax Vaccine Injured Veterans, regardless of deployed status, and their family members to receive care at the CDC speciality and Mayo clinics for testing, treatment and Diagnosis.
3) Pay off any accrued Medical bills and Lawyers fees for Anthrax Vaccine Injured Veterans gained while fighting for their diagnosis, treatment and benefits.
4) Allow survivors of those who have died as a result of their Anthrax Vaccine and Gulf War Era illnesses the same benefits as those who have died at war.
5) Allow Veterans who have been granted unemployeablility status or who are 100% disabled through the VA automatically eligible for Social Security Disability Income through the SSA.
6) Allow Veterans to travel across state lines and access Federal Installations with their cannabis medication, regardless of medical condition.
Spread The Word
We are seeking video bio of any military veterans that would be willing to share their story of suffering, therapy and healing. The video clips will be 2 minutes or less and placed in a video stream consisting of several other video bios to be shown on our informational table at the upcoming Veteran events in this coming year. This video could also be used as evidence to show Congress first hand what a vaccine poisoning looks like. Please PM for more information.
Please be sure to click on the link below and fill out/return to Operation Truth
via email at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure you receive your tax deduction.