HOW CAN YOU HELP?
Bring Our Fight To Congress
Due to the nature of this case we will need a panel willing to take our fight to Congress. In order to change the current bills as they are written, we must push a new initiative. One that promotes the following additions:
1) Allow Veterans experiencing Signs & Symptoms of Gulf War Medically Unexplained Illnesses ( https://www.publichealth.va.gov/exposures/gulfwar/medically-unexplained-illness.asp) to be service connected regardless of Gulf Status.
2) Allow Gulf War Era Veterans and their family members to receive care at the Gulf War Registry and War Related Injury and Illness centers for testing, treatment and Diagnosis.
3) Reinstate fast track policy for those suffering from Gulf War Illness.
4) Allow survivors of those who have died as a result of their Gulf War Era illnesses the same benefits as those who have died at war.
5) Allow Veterans who are 100% disabled through the VA automatically be eligible for Social Security Disability Income through the SSA.
6) Allow Veterans to travel Conus and access Federal Installations with their cannabis medication.
Spread The Word
In order to reach the audience needed to achieve the maximum number of recipients. My fellow veterans and I will be hiring professional videographers, editors, cast and crew to produce a video address worthy of Congress and the Presidential Cabinet. With your donations we will be able to use this video as a visual aid to disseminate the massive amounts of information pertaining to Gulf War Illness and those who are suffering, in many different forums. In addition to the video address, the funds will be used to produce written pamphlets as hand outs as well as hosting many different events to bring awareness.